Entry #2 Ultrasound Technologist experiences

 Entry #2 Ultrasound Technologist experiences:


I am studying to be a Ultrasound Technician mainly focusing on women pregnancies so I figure out why not tells you guys a bit of verything they do and how amazing it is. I will be linking down a video that talk more about it.


The formal word for an ultrasound technologist is called a Diagnostic medical sonographer, also known simply as a sonographer, uses imaging equipment and soundwaves to form images of many parts of the body, known as ultrasounds. Since I was 16 I have always wanted to be a Ultrasound Technologist. I just think that being an Ultrsound Trechnician is such an amazing experience to be able to do an ultrsound to a women is pregnant and wants to know about her baby, do get me wroung there is also going to be very horrible experiences with babies. To be an Ultrasound Technologist it's one of the careers with a long waiting list but I know that with my hard work and patiently waiting I'll make it in. A fun fact is that the first sonogram witnessed its light in the year of 1794, and it was the brainchild of the obstetrician lan Donald along with the engineer Tom Brown. Sonography is a great career choice because it's safe, non-invasive, and low-risk. Students who are successful in Diagnostic Medical Sonography are emotionally mature, academically able, highly motivated, self-disciplined and willing and able to devote a considerable amount of time to their program.

OB/GYN – The Ultrasound Tech's Role in Pregnancy

Comments

  1. This was a really interesting read! I love you you included both links and pictures to help me understand this career better. I enjoy the fact that you included both what an Ultrasound Tech is, and how the career came to be. Have you done any internships/ shadowing of this career at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had so much great information! i had no idea the first sonogram was as early as the 1700's. This is a great field and i think you will change a lot of peoples lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this blog with us! I really enjoyed learning new information about ultrasound technologists. I am currently pregnant and my favorite doctors appointments are going to ultrasounds. I really appreciate the ultrasound technologists explaining the ultrasound to me because without them I would be completely lost. I really enjoyed how you explained what the career was because I know not everyone knows about it if they haven't had an ultrasound. Great job on the blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment