Entry #8 Sales person

                          Entry #8 Sales person

Hi guys, 
So today I wanted to talk to you guys about my job so I work at an ABC Nissan and I’m a sales person. I’ve started working there for about two months now I like the job it’s really fun to be selling all these cars, I get to meet a lot of people and you get paid well there for commission. It’s really fun showing the customers this car is because you just get to experience all these exciting emotions together. Its also nice that you get to also drive nice cars around and I like to drive so that’s fun for me. It is a process that it takes it time and the customer is going to be there for a while but it’s all worth it at the end. So far I like this job and it also helps me learn about more things to life not just selling cars but other things that you want to purchase on your own and it helps you learn about credit. Everyone that works there is really friendly and nice. You guys should stop by, I could be your sales person.
Bye guys. 

Phoenix Nissan Dealer | New & Used Cars | serving Scottsdale AZ

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I think being a sales person also teaches you persuasion which is a very important human trait

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember what it was like buying my first car. It was a 2013 Nissan Altima. The first thing I did was drive it to my Tia's house and show my cousins. Once I paid my car off, It made my credit go 40+ points, it was an insane thing for me. Although it took me about a year to see that change in credit, it definitely paid off.

    Is there only one location or?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment