who is Evelyn?

Friday, September 2, 2022

Entry #0:

I am going to be doing my very first blog, so I wanted to start off by introducing myself. 

My name is Evelyn. I'm 18 years old. I was born in Brooklyn, New York. My family and I left New York when I was 2 years old then came to Phoenix. Along with speaking English I also know how to speak Spanish fluently. I live with my mom and have a sister and brother. I am attending GCC to complete my prerequisites. I want to be an ultrasound technician. I graduate High School 2022. My goals that I have are to get my car, get my associates degree, pursued my career of being an ultrasound technician. a better paid job and eventually move out and get my own place. My favorite show is love is blind. favorite movie. My hobbies includes dancing, working out, watching movies, cooking spending time with my boyfriend and family. When I was in High School I was in dance class and I loved it. On my free time I would choreograph quince dance for family members. I love to cook and bake (in the picture you can see choco flan that I made) I could be in the kitchen all day.

Comments

  1. Hi Evelyn , that choco flan looks good! what ingredients did you use? will your blogs be about cooking??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment