Entry #3 Describe without saying the word

 Entry #3 Describe without saying the word

Hi guys, so all day today I was craving something fresh that I could just have in my mouth and that would also make my breath smell good. I like to eat this a lot. When I looked at it I saw the fresher was a green color. There is different color too. It was in a circle shape. The rapper was clear and small. This is produce my square stems and opposite aromatic leaves. Then I put in my mouth and i started tasting it. It tasted like a little bit strong with a lot of strong flavors. In your tongue it felt like you had a little tingling. This smelled fresh, cool. After having in your mouth for a while it gets a little bit sweet. The fresher smells really good. I really did like it and had a good smelling breath.

Comments

  1. well because you said its in a circle container , I think the item is an Ice breaker mints. Those mints are strong with strong flavors and thats why I think it's an ice breaker. Please let me know if I'm right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve! I really enjoyed reading your blog. The description you used gives an image as i can imagine what you're talking about. I believe the ones you are talking about were Icebreakers, because of the description of the package, I hope i'm right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment