Entry #5 What do you think ad

             Entry #5 What do you think ad

https://youtu.be/vtP-S9OS0o0 

Hi guys, 

Here I have an ad that I found intersting and I wanted to share it with you guys. When I was waching this ad I felt like the author wanted there audienes to know that Want them to get insurance hi all state. So what he did to get The audience attention was to pretend like the guy was a girl driving and faked crash then he started talking about getting insurance at Allstate. I think the target audience here are 18 year olds and above specifically girls just because he was faking to be a girl I had a pink car and everything to. The context here is to basically just get insurance at Allstate and that’s what they wanna get out of this ad. When the people see this ad it’s going to draw them attention because it’s an ad that is pretty funny cause it’s kind of weird and they might get interested in looking up Allstate and what they have to offer.  The people in this ad what’s the guy faking to be a girl have everything pink with his pink car too,  his way of talking was how a girl would talk, The background was like a store a market place and he’s driving and then he accidentally crashes. This guy from the ad also remind me of a like from the movie "mean girls". That was everything I have for you guys today see you soon.

Comments