Entry #6 The Dancer




Today I wanted to talk to you guys about when I started dancing and my journey. When I was in high school I joined a dance class I first I thought it was really weird because they had a lot of different types of dances that I was not use to. As time went bye I started liking dancing  I loved when we had concerts. I was in dance class for all of high school years. During my junior year is when I felt more comfortable dancing I wasn’t as embarrassed and shy. So I had a lot of cousins that we’re going to have a quince and they wanted me to do there dances. Since I was in dance class and they have seen me dance they wanted me to help them choreograph their dances so I did that. I choreographed about three parties and all those three parties they were all amazed with the dances and I loved it. I loved choreographing it was a little bit stressful not gonna lie but it was a fun and dancing is one of my activities I like to do besides my career. And I love going to parties and dancing so I recommend for you guys to join a dance class it’s fun. 
Bye guys! 






                        Entry #6 The Dancer

Hi guys, 


10 Secrets Every Dance Instructor Should Know | Work & Life

Comments

  1. Hi Evelyn! I like the topic of this blog. Dancing is a great exercise and is fun to do, also its fun if you dance with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During the first two years of high school, I lived in Texas and there was actually no such thing as a dance class. I think dancing is super dope and I enjoy seeing the things people come up with. If I would have joined dance class during high school, I picture myself being 10x more free spirited in that aspect. I don't think it's something I would do now though.... well, who knows, maybe I just have to put myself out there. Time will tell I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment