Entry #10 Fav show

                        Entry #10 Fav show

Love Island (2015 TV series) - Wikipedia

Hi guys,


I started watching a show called "Love Island". I like it because it's a really good entertaining show.  The show is about single people who come in and try to find love between all of these people there’s girls and guys. After they connect with one person they couple up the audience gets to vote for who their favorite couple is. After they had some days with that person they bring in more boys and girls to see if they find a new love or do they still want to stay with the person they were with in the beginning. Then at night they have the audience vote to see which couple they want to stay with; the remaining couple wins money and a free vacation. You guys should watch it! That is all I have for you guys today. Bye guys!

Comments

  1. Isn't this show old? I think i've seen clips of it on youtube shorts. I think the idea of the show is smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love watching this show all the time! I would always stop watching it halfway through the season though because I got bored with all the new people they would always bring on, and it just got kind of repetitive. What season are you on right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thank you for sharing a little about one of the shows you enjoy watching! I have never seen the show "Love Island" but it sounds interesting. I never really watch reality T.V because I am usually chasing my one year old around but it sounds entertaining. I think it is pretty cool that the audience of the show helps make decisions and alters the show in a way as well. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment